Airport Authority of India(AAI): AAI is conducting recruitment for 2020 through GATE 2019. Candidates who have a valid GATE 2019 score can apply for this recruitment process.
In this recruitment process, Electrical, Electronics and Civil engineering jobs are available in this recruitment process. Candidates having background in Electronics, Electrical and Civil engineering can apply for the AAI recruitment process.
AAI recruitment process is for the year 2020 through GATE 2019 and the selection for the job will be based on GATE 2019 marks. NO ONLINE EXAM OR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONDUCTED. Selection will be done on basis of document verification and GATE Marks only.
|Name of Organization||AAI|
|GATE Exam||GATE 2019|
|Age limit||27 years|
|Selection based on||Document verification and GATE 2019 marks|
|Application fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Last date to apply||2/9/2020|
|Official notification||AAI Notification|
AAI Recruitment details
AAI recruitment 2020 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post.
- Eligible candidate can apply for one post/discipline only.
- GATE 2019 marks only eligible.
- Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA/DGPA/CPI etc. or letter grade in a degree is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard. Candidate will have to produce the equivalent certificate/document issued by the University ensuring equivalent percentage of marks, when called for document verification.
- Round off percentage (%) will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- The date of declaration of result/issuance of Mark Sheet shall be considered to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
AAI Age limit
- Maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years;
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD:UR, 13 years for PWD:OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PWD: SC/ST;
- Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
- Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
- The crucial date for all eligibility criteria and OBC (NCL)/EWS certificates is the closing date for submission of applications.
AAI Selection procedure
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2019 Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification, and also clearly declaring that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of offer of appointment. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of application for NOC / resignation letter, experience certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
- Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the call letter.
- During document verification, the candidate will have to produce their Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
- On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of GATE Marks obtained by the candidates appeared for document verification.
- In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before/above the candidate junior in age) as per the prevailing practice.
- The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) will have to undergo training approximately for 06 months during which they will be paid basic pay along with other admissible allowances.
SCALE OF PAY: Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 11 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive.
- Log on to AAI Website from here
- Fill in the form completely. Check the details properly. Communication will be through mail-id/mobile number. So check the data properly.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the fees online. Rs. 300/- fee for Gen/OBC/EWS candidates, SC/ST/PWD/Women are exempted from fees.
- Submit the application on successful payment of application.