Airports Authority of India invites online applications from eligible candidates of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, and Sikkim for the posts of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Senior Assistant (Electronics), and Senior Assistant (Accounts), at various airports and other AAI Establishments in Eastern Region. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts on the official website aai.aero.in from October 12 onwards.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
AAI Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Senior Assistant (Electronics) – 09
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) – 06
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – 32
AAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Senior Assistant (Electronics) – Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication//Radio Engineering from a Recognized/Deemed Board/University recognized by Govt. of India.
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) – Graduate preferably B. Com with computer the training course of 3 to 6 months.
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks from a Recognized/Deemed Board/University recognized by Govt. of India. (OR) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
The age limit for these posts is 18 to 30 years as on September 30, 2022.
Scale of Pay (IDA) – ₹ 36,000 – 3%- ₹1,10,000/-
Official Notification PDF
AAI Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 12/10/2022
End date of Online application:- 12/11/2022