APDCL recruitment for the Posts of Deputy General Manager. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. APDCL recruitment 2021 is total of 01 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 APDCL Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 APDCL Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 APDCL Age Limit –
- 4 APDCL Qualification –
- 5 APDCL Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 6 Join Telegram channel
- 7 APDCL Selection Process –
- 8 APDCL Pay Scale –
- 9 Application Fee –
- 10 Important Date – 24 September 2021
- 11 How to apply for APDCL apprenticeship?
- 12 Important links for APDCL application
- 13 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
APDCL Recruitment 2021 –
APDCL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
APDCL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Deputy General Manager||01|
APDCL Age Limit –
The minimum age of the candidate shall not be less than 45 years.
The maximum age must not exceed 52 years. (as on 01.08.2021).
APDCL Qualification –
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Bachelor Degree in Law. OR B.A.LL.B Degree (Professional) with minimum 50% marks.
APDCL Selection Process –
Selection Process will involve Group Discussions and/or Interview before the Selection Committee.
APDCL Pay Scale –
E-4 level- Rs. 42,000-1,16,000/- with Grade pay- 17,400/-
Application Fee –
Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft/IPO of Rs.500/- drawn.
Important Date – 24 September 2021
How to apply for APDCL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to APDCL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the APDCL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official APDCL Website link is also given.