APEPDCL recruitment for the Posts of Energy Assistants. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. APEPDCL recruitment 2021 is total of 398 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 APEPDCL Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 APEPDCL Age Limit –
- 1.3 APEPDCL Qualification –
- 1.4 APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join Our Telegram Channel
- 1.6 APEPDCL Selection Process –
- 1.7 Also Check latest Jobs – CDAC Pune Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Diploma Candidates
- 1.8 Application Fee –
- 1.9 What is APEPDCL full form?
- 1.10 How to apply for APEPDCL apprenticeship?
- 1.11 Important links for APEPDCL application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 –
APEPDCL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
APEPDCL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
APEPDCL Age Limit –
- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he is less than 18 years of age and if he is more than 35 years of age as on 01.07.2021.
- 5 years for SC/ST and BC candidates. For in-service Contract Workers working in APDISCOMS, the age at the time of entry into the organization as Contract Worker will be considered. No person shall be eligible if he has crossed 60 years of age (superannuation age).
APEPDCL Qualification –
SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC)//Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/Board of Combined AP/AP State Education Department.
APEPDCL Selection Process –
Part – A
- The written test will be conducted based on the ITI syllabus for 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- Minimum Qualifying marks in the Written Test as per rules :-
- OC :- 40%
- BC :- 35%
- SC/ST :- 30%
- Mere securing minimum qualifying marks in the written examination doesn’t vest any right to a candidate for being called for tests or for appointment.
(i) The in-service experience of outsourcing candidates, who have been working in the organizations of AP DISCOMs and having qualifications indicated at part-A.
(ii) and qualified in the written test as indicated at Part-A.
(iii) above will be considered for weightage marks and will be given one mark for each completed period of 6 months (i.e. 180 working days) to a maximum of 20 marks, depending on the length of service in the relevant job (O&M Related Works), up to the date of notification i.e., 27.08.2021.
- Evaluation shall be done as follows :-
- Written Test Marks :- 80 Marks
- Weightage Marks maximum upto 20 marks
Total – 100 marks
Part – B
The candidates have to appear for the following tests at the Circle head Quarters :-
- Pole Climbing – duration of time is 15 minutes :
a. The candidate has to climb and descend the pole within 15 minutes.
b. Candidate do not fall down while climbing or descending the pole.
c. Candidate should touch the top of the pole.
d. Second chance of climbing of pole is ceased.
- The candidates who fail in any one of the above tests (a to c) are disqualified.
2. Meter Reading
Part – C
- The candidates who qualified in written test and who secured merit in total 100 marks, will be called for the above tests in 1:3 ratio as per Rule of Reservation in the descending order of merit.
- The tests in part – B are mandatory to all the candidates who are called for these tests. The candidates, who failed in any of the tests of Part-B will be treated as totally disqualified for the selection process, even though they are qualified with good marks in written examination.
- The candidates who pass the above tests alone, will be considered for selection, based on merit in total 100 marks. There will be no Interview.
Also Check latest Jobs – CDAC Pune Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Diploma Candidates
Application Fee –
Applicant must pay Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) towards Application processing fee in respect of OC/BC candidates and in respect of SC & ST the application process fee is Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty only).
Important Date – 24 September 2021
What is APEPDCL full form?
APEPDCL full form is Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company.
How to apply for APEPDCL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to APEPDCL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the APEPDCL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official APEPDCL website link is also given.