B.I.T, Sindri invites for admission to 02 years Full Time M. Tech. program of the Institute in Mechanical, Production, Electrical, Metallurgy, Chemical and Civil Engineering for the session 2018- 2020 commencing from August, 2018.
Specialization Discipline Required
(i) Heat power Engineering : Mechanical Engg.
(ii) Machine Design : Mechanical Engg.
(iii) Production Technology & Mgt. : Mechanical /Production/ Industrial Engg
(iv) Power System. : Electrical Engineering / EEE
(v) Control System Engineering : Electrical/EEE/ECE/Inst & Control
(vi) Process Metallurgy. : Metallurgical Engineering
(vii) Physical Metallurgy : Metallurgical Engineering
(viii) Plant Design. : Chemical Engineering
(ix) Structural Engineering : Civil Engineering
(x) Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engg. : Civil Engineering
- Starting Date of Application: 02.05.2018 and Last date for form submission: 31.05.2018
- Intimation to short listed Candidates: 15.06.2018 (through Institute website)
- Counseling date of Gate qualified Candidates: 11.07.2018 to 13.07.2018 (Tentative)
- Admission of Gate qualified Candidates: 17.07.2018 to 19.07.2018
- Second time intimation to Gate qualified candidates: 20.07.2018
- Date for 2nd round Counseling of Gate qualified candidates: 23.07.2018 to 25.07.2018
- Admission through 2nd counseling : 24.07.2018 to 25.07.2018
- Date of interview of non- Gate candidates: 26.07.2018 to 27.07.2018
- Declaration of result of non-Gate candidates: 28.07.2017
- Admission of non-Gate candidates: 29.07.2018
- Class Start date: 13.08.2018(Tentative)
- Any change in above mention date may be seen at institute website.
Candidates with a valid GATE score with B.E / B. Tech or equivalent degree in respective mentioned discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent C.G.P.A. ( in case of SC/ST the minimum marks of 55% or equivalent C.G.P.A).
Candidates possessing above qualifications and having valid GATE score will be entitled for monthly stipend as per the A.I.C.T.E. / Government approved norms as per availability of fund from A.I.C.T.E. If seats are not filled up with GATE qualified candidates, Non-GATE qualified candidates may also be considered without monthly stipend. The stipend will be provided to the students subject to approval from AICTE and their attendance must be 75% or above.
NOTE- B.E / B. Tech appearing candidates for 2018 exam may also apply but they have to produce the final result at the time of admission.
Demand Draft of ₹ 1000 (One thousand only) for General and OBC category
Demand Draft of ₹ 500 (Five hundred only) for SC and ST category.
The demand draft should be made in favor of “Director, B.I.T, Sindri” payable at S.B.I, B.I.T, Sindri (IFSC code– SBIN0011812).