APPSC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Assistant Engineers. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. APPSC recruitment 2021 is total of 190 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 APPSC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 APPSC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 APPSC Age Limit –
- 1.3 APPSC Qualification –
- 1.4 APPSC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 APPSC Selection Process –
- 1.7 APPSC Pay Scale –
- 1.8 APPSC Application Fee –
- 1.9 APPSC Important Date – 3 November 2021
- 1.10 What is APPSC full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for APPSC apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for APPSC application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
APPSC Recruitment 2021 –
APPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
APPSC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
APPSC Age Limit –
- Minimum :- 18 years.
- Maximum :- 42 years. as on 01.07.2021.
APPSC Qualification –
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P. RWS & S|
Engineering Subordinate Service
|L.C.E issued by the State Board of Technical|
Education & Training A.P
|Assistant Engineer (Civil / Mechanical) in A.P|
Panchayati Raj Engineering Sub – Service
|B.E Degree (Civil) or B.E Degree (Mechanical) of any|
University in India & U.S or LCE or LME or LAE or LSE or DCE Diploma.
(ENV) in PH & ME Subordinate Service
|Degree in B.E / B.Tech., in Environmental Engineering OR B.E/B.Tech.,/AMIE (Civil) from any University established by an Act of Government of India|
|Assistant Engineer in|
Endowment Subordinate Service
|Diploma in Engineering Civil or Mechanical.|
|Assistant Engineer (PH) in A.P Public Health & MPL Engineering Subordinate Service||Degree in B.E Civil or Mechanical, B.Sc (Engineering), LME, LSE Diploma.|
|Municipal Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P|
Public Health & MPL Engineering Sub-ordinate Service
|L.C.E or its equivalent qualification & bachelor’s degree or diploma in Civil Engineering of a university in India.|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P Ground|
Water Sub-ordinate Service
|Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Sub-ordinate Service||Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Civil Engineering of a University in India.|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)|
In A.P. Water Resources
|Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering of a University in India.|
APPSC Selection Process –
- Written exam
APPSC Pay Scale –
Rs.31,460 – 84,970/-
APPSC Application Fee –
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
APPSC Important Date – 3 November 2021
What is APPSC full form?
APPSC full form is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
How to apply for APPSC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to APPSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the APPSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official psc.ap.gov.in website link is also given.