APPSC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of various Gazetted for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
APPSC recruitment 2021 is total of 25 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 APPSC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 APPSC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 APPSC Age Limit –
- 1.3 APPSC Qualification –
- 1.4 APPSC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 APPSC Selection Process –
- 1.7 APPSC Pay Scale –
- 1.8 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.9 APPSC Application Fee –
- 1.10 APPSC Important Date –
- 1.11 What is APPSC full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for APPSC apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for APPSC application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
APPSC Recruitment 2021 –
APPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
APPSC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Fisheries Development Officer||11|
|Divisional Accounts Officer||02|
APPSC Age Limit –
- Fisheries Development Officer :- 18 – 42 years.
- Sericulture Officer :- 18 – 42 years.
- Agriculture Officer :- 18 – 42 years.
- Divisional Accounts Officer :- 18 – 42 years.
- Technical Assistant :- 21 – 28 years.
- Assistant Commissioner :- 28 – 42 years.
- Assistant Director :- 28 – 42 years.
APPSC Qualification –
- Fisheries Development Officer :- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) from any recognized University of India.
- Sericulture Officer :- Masters Degree in Science with Sericulture or Botany or Zoology as subjects of study or a Bachelors Degree in Agriculture from any university established.
- Agriculture Officer :- Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture of a recognized University of India.
- Divisional Accounts Officer :- Bachelor’s Degree in a recognized University in India.
- Technical Assistant :- Bachelor’s degree in Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with Automobile engineering as one of the subjects of a University in India.
- Assistant Commissioner :- Graduation in Law.
- Assistant Director :- M.Sc (Horticulture) with basic 4 years B.Sc, Horticulture Degree / B.Sc (Hons) Degree in Horticulture of a Recognized University.
APPSC Selection Process –
APPSC Pay Scale –
- Fisheries Development Officer :- Rs.29,760 – 80,930/-
- Sericulture Officer :- Rs.35,120 – 87,130/-
- Agriculture Officer :- Rs.35,120 – 87,130/-
- Divisional Accounts Officer :- Rs.29,760 – 80,930/-
- Technical Assistant :- Rs.40,270 – 93,780/-
- Assistant Commissioner :- Rs.31,460 – 84,970/-
- Assistant Director :- Rs.40,270 – 93,780/-
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
APPSC Application Fee –
Applicant must pay Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs.120/- (Rupees one hundred and twenty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/- only. (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-servicemen).
APPSC Important Date –
|Opening Date||8 December 2021|
|Closing Date||28 December 2021|
What is APPSC full form?
APPSC full form is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
How to apply for APPSC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to APPSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the APPSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.psc.ap.gov.in website link is also given.