APPSC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Junior Assistant for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
APPSC recruitment 2022 is a total of 670 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 APPSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 APPSC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 APPSC Age Limit –
- 1.3 APPSC Qualification –
- 1.4 APPSC Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 APPSC Selection Process –
- 1.7 APPSC Pay Scale –
- 1.8 APPSC Application Fee –
- 1.9 APPSC Important Date –
- 1.10 Also Check latest Jobs – SEBI recruitment 2022 for 120 vacancy
- 1.11 What is APPSC full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for APPSC apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for APPSC application.
APPSC Recruitment 2022 –
APPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
APPSC Vacancy & Posts –
|Name Of The District||Total Vacancy|
APPSC Age Limit –
- Minimum Age Limit :- 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit :- 42 Years.
Age Relaxation –
|Category||Relaxation of age permissible|
|SC/ ST/ EWS||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the|
length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC.
|Regular A.P. State Government|
Employees (Employees of
Corporations, Municipalities etc.
are not eligible)
|Allowed to deduct from his age the length of regular Service under State|
Government up to a maximum of five years for the purposes of the maximum
APPSC Qualification –
- Academic :- Must hold Bachelor’s Degree.
- Technical Qualification :- One should pass Computer Proficiency Test conducted by District Collector. (To those who will be shortlisted before appointment).
Aspirants who are having a Bachelors Degree from a recognized board as an APPSC Junior Assistant Qualification can enroll for this APPSC Group 4 Notification 2022
APPSC Selection Process –
- Screening Test (if more applications are registered)
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test (qualifying nature)
- Certificates Verification.
APPSC Pay Scale –
Rs.16,400 to 49,870/-
APPSC Application Fee –
- Applicant must pay Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs.80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only. SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
APPSC Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – SEBI recruitment 2022 for 120 vacancy
What is APPSC full form?
APPSC full form is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Job Location – Vijaywada.
How to apply for APPSC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to APPSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the APPSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.psc.ap.gov.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 31-12-2021 to 19-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.psc.ap.gov.in website link is also given.