Assam Public Service Commission invites applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment for a total of 63 vacancies for the Assistant Engineer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy with a salary of Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-. It is a good opportunity for Degree students. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of APSC – apsc.nic.in by 04 January 2023.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 APSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 APSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 APSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for APSC apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for APSC application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
APSC Recruitment 2022 –
APSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
APSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
|Category||Number of Posts|
APSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- The candidate must possess a regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering (B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering ) from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by Govt. or a candidate must have passed (Part A & B) of AMIE (India) in Civil Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called will not be accepted.
- The candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1 (one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/ Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Age Limit :
The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years to apply for APSC AE Recruitment 2022.
Notification PDF –
Selection procedure based on Online Written Test and Interview.
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 05/12/2022
End date of Online application:- 04/01/2023
How to apply for APSC apprenticeship?
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Go to the APSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
Important links for APSC application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.apsc.nic.in website link is also given.