Assam Rifles is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Rifleman, Havildar, and Warrant Officer. There are 95 vacancies available for these posts. Interested candidates can submit their offline applications for Interviews in Assam Rifles recruitment till 22nd January 2023. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 –
Assam Rifles Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Assam Rifles Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Rifleman GD (Male & Female) – 81
- Havildar Clerk (Male & Female) – 1
- Warrant Officer RM (Male) -1
- Warrant Officer Draftmans (Male) – 1
- Rifleman Armourer (Male) – 1
- Rifleman NA (Male) – 1
- Rifleman BB (Male) – 2
- Rifleman Carp (Male) – 1
- Rifleman Cook (Male) – 4
- Rifleman Safai (Male) – 1
- Rifleman WM (Male) – 1
Assam Rifles Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Rifleman GD/ Safai -Candidates should have 10th pass from a recognised Board in India.
- Havildar Clerk – Intermediate / Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University in India. OR Typing Speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic – 12th pass (PCM) with 50% marks OR 10th pass and relevant Engg. Diploma.
- Warrant Officer Draftsman – Candidates should have 12th pass and Draftsmanship Diploma.
- Rifleman Nursing Assistant -Should have class 10th passed with English, Mathematics and Science with Biology. OR Skill Test Norms: Basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade Test.
- Rifleman Carpenter – Candidates should have class 10th pass and ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
- Rifleman Armorer, Barber, Cook, Washerman – Candidates should have passed 10th class from any recognized board in India. OR Proficiency in relevant trade
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2023) :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 & 25 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Rules.
Notification PDF –
Assam Rifles Notification 2023 PDF
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Document verification
- DME and RME
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 25.12.2022
- End date for online application – 22.01.2023
How to apply
Candidates need to submit the Application offline will submitted offline only and applications submitted in any other mode will not be considered by the recruiting authority.
After filling the application form send it to the address given below or it can also be sent to the officials at their email id i.e email@example.com
Postal Address –
DIRECTORATE GENERAL ASSAM RIFLES
LAITKOR, SHILLONG MEGHALAYA- 793010