ATEPFO is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Junior Assistant. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. ATEPFO recruitment 2021 is total of 25 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 ATEPFO Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 ATEPFO Age Limit –
- 4 ATEPFO Education Qualification –
- 5 ATEPFO Notification 2021 PDF
- 6 ATEPFO Selection Process –
- 7 ATEPFO Pay Scale –
- 8 Application Fee –
- 9 Important Date – 15 September 2021
- 10 How to apply for ATEPFO apprenticeship?
- 11 Important links for AEPFO application
- 12 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 –
ATEPFO Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
ATEPFO Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
ATEPFO Age Limit –
- Minimum :- 21 years.
- Maximum :- 38 years. As on 1-6-2021.
Age relaxation –
|OBC / MOBC||3 years|
|SC / ST||5 years|
ATEPFO Education Qualification –
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a min. 6 month Diploma/ certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute such as word processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, email and computer typing in English / Assamese language.
ATEPFO Selection Process –
Stage – I
The candidates whose application are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test –
|General studies including current affairs||60|
Stage – II
- Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for stage -II on basis of the marks obtained in stage -I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in stage-II.
- Combined marks of Stage-I (Objective type test) & stage-II (Computer test & writing ability test in english) secured by a candidate will be the candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
ATEPFO Pay Scale –
- PB :- Rs.14,000 – 49,000/-
- GP :- 6,200/- + other allowances as admissible under rules.
Application Fee –
- General / OBC / EWS :- Rs.300/-
- SC / ST :- Rs.200/-
- PWD :- Nil
Important Date – 15 September 2021
How to apply for ATEPFO apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to ATEPFO website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the ATEPFO website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official ATEPFO website link is also given.