Bank of India is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I). This recruitment drive will fill up 500 vacancies in the organization. Interested and eligible candidates must apply on or before February 25, 2023. All details of the Bank of India recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 Bank of India Recruitment 2023 –
- 1.1 Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 Bank of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for a Bank of India apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for Bank of India application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
Bank of India Recruitment 2023 –
Bank of India Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply are given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Credit Officers (As GBO – JMGS-I – 350
- IT Officer (As Specialist in JMGS-I) – 150
Bank of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Credit Officers (As GBO – JMGS-I) – A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IT Officer (As Specialist in JMGS-I) – a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR c) A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
20 to 29 years
Notification PDF –
Bank of India Notification 2023 PDF
Selection will be through online test, GD and personal interview
- GENERAL/ EWS/ OBC candidates : Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs. 175/-
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 11.02.2023
- End date for online application – 25.02.2023
How to apply for a Bank of India apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Pay the application fee.
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for Bank of India application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.bankofindia.co.in website link is also given.