Bank of Maharashtra conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Specialist Officers in Scale I & II. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2021 is total of 198 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 Age Limit –
- 4 Educational Qualification –
- 5 Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2021 PDF
- 6 Selection Process
- 7 Pay Scale –
- 8 Application Fee
- 9 Important Date
- 10 How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra apprenticeship?
- 11 Important links for Bank of Maharashtra application
- 12 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 –
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Agriculture Field Officer||108|
|HR / Personnel Officer||10|
|IT Support Administrator, DBA(MSSQL/ORACLE), Windows Administrator, Product Support Engineer, Network & Security Administrator, Email Administrator.||60|
Age Limit –
- Agriculture Field Officer:- Minimum 20 and Maximum 30 years.
- Security Officer :- Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years.
- Law Officer :- Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years.
- HR / Personnel Officer :- Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years.
- IT :- Minimum 25 and maximum 35 years.
Educational Qualification –
- Agriculture Field Officer :- 4-year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture / Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking / Agro-Forestry / Forestry / Agricultural Biotechnology / Food Science / Agriculture Business Management / Food Technology /Dairy Technology / Agricultural Engineering.
- Security Officer :- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Law Officer :- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum required marks of 60% or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters / years. For SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates, minimum required marks of 55% in the aggregate of all semesters/years in Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- HR / Personnel Officer :- Graduate and Two Years Full Time Post Graduate Degree (Not through Distance Mode of Education) or Two Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law (Not through Distance Mode of Education) with a minimum required marks of 60% in aggregate of all semesters / years and 55% in aggregate of all semesters / years for SC/ST/OBC/PwD.
- IT :- B. Tech or B.E in any of the following streams, Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communication. Or MCA, M.Sc. Computer Science. Minimum 55% marks in the aggregate of all semesters / years, 50% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD.
|Indian Army TGC 134 Notification 2021|
|South India Bank Recruitment 2021|
|BEL Pune Recruitment 2021|
|ATEPFO Recruitment 2021|
|NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021|
|Coal India Limited Recruitment for Management Trainees through GATE 2022|
- The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking. The allocation of marks for online examination and Interview is each of 100 only, which will be converted into 60:40. The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview and final selection shall be 50% for UR / EWS and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD.
- Mere eligibility / admission to Group Discussions / Interview / pass in GD/ interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection.
- Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have one section as follows: –
|Sr||Name of Test||Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Professional Knowledge.||50||100||60 Min.|
|Total||50||100 marks||60 Min.|
Pay Scale –
- Rs.36,000 – 49,910/-
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances etc. in a Metropolitan center & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- UR / EWS / OBC :- Rs.1,180/-
- SC / ST :- Rs.118/-
- PWD / Women Candidates :- Nil
|Commencement date of on-line application||1-9-2021|
|Last Date of online application||19-9-2021|
|Date of Online Examination||Will be informed separately|
|Date of GD / Interview||Will be informed separately|
How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to Bank of Maharashtra website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the Bank of Maharashtra website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official Bank of Maharashtra website link is also given.