BARC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Scientific Officers for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
BARC recruitment 2022 is total of No vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BARC Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 BARC Age Limit –
- 1.2 BARC Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 BARC Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.4 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.5 BARC Selection Process –
- 1.6 BARC Pay Scale –
- 1.7 BARC Application Fee –
- 1.8 Important Date :
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.10 What is BARC full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for BARC apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for BARC application.
BARC Recruitment 2022 –
BARC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Computer Engineering/ Computer Sc & Engg
|Fast Reactor Technology – M||30|
|Fast Reactor Technology – E||31|
|Quality Assurance & Quality Control||32|
|Radiological Safety & Environmental Science||44|
BARC Age Limit –
- General Category – 26 years
- OBC – 29 years,
- SC/ST – 31 years.
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984) – 31 years.
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) – 31 years.
- Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.
BARC Eligibility Criteria –
- For Engineering Disciplines :- B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the 9 engineering disciplines (codes 21-29) mentioned in Table-1. Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE score must have a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- For Fast Reactor Technology-M :- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
- For Fast Reactor Technology-E :- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech.in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
- For Physics Discipline :- M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics with Physics and Mathematics at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc, or B.E. /B.Tech. in Engineering Physics with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree. M. Sc. candidates (other than those applying with a 5-year integrated M.Sc. degree) must additionally have a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in B.Sc. Physics postgraduate applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score should have a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in ‘Physics’.
- For Chemistry Discipline :- M.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics up to B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc. and Mathematics at Std. XII or at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks.
BARC Selection Process –
- Online Screening Examination :- It will be conducted in nine Engineering disciplines (codes 21-29) and in three Science disciplines (codes 41-42 and 45) at more than forty cities spread across India. The Online Screening Test for OCES/ DGFS- 2022 will be held in April, 2022. Travel Allowance is not paid for appearing in it.
- GATE Score :- Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score
Note: Cut-off GATE scores for screening into Selection Interviews will be decided only after the Online Test has concluded and candidates are therefore advised to maximize their chances of being screened into the Selection Interview stage by availing both of the screening avenues detailed above.
BARC Pay Scale –
Rs.56,100/- Level 10.
BARC Application Fee –
A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500 is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories. Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Important Date :
|Launching of Online Application Portal for OCES/DGFS-2022||17-1-2022|
|Last date for Online Application||11-2-2022|
|Online Test||7-4-2022 to 13-4-2022|
|Last date for candidates to upload their GATE-2022 score||13-4-2022|
|Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview|
on Online Application Portal
|Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select|
Interview Slot for qualified candidates
|30-4 to 4-5-2022|
|Selection Interviews||14-6 to 31-7-2022|
|Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2022 on|
Online Application Portal
|Last Date for Selected OCES-2022 Candidates desirous of|
DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem.Engg. admission in a
|Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for DGFS-2022 on|
Online Application Portal
|2nd week of Sept, 2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
What is BARC full form?
BARC full form is Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
How to apply for BARC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to BARC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the BARC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.barconlineexamin. to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 17-1-2022 to 11-2-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.barconlineexam.in. website link is also given.