BARC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
BARC recruitment 2022 is total of 10 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BARC Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 BARC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 BARC Age Limit –
- 1.3 BARC Qualification –
- 1.4 BARC Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 BARC Selection Process –
- 1.7 BARC Pay Scale –
- 1.8 BARC Important Date –
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.10 What is BARC full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for BARC apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for BARC application.
BARC Recruitment 2022 –
BARC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
BARC Vacancy & Posts –
BARC Age Limit –
Candidates age limit should be 40 years,
BARC Qualification –
- MS/ MD/ DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the concerned specialty. The candidates having Diploma must possess minimum 2 years of Post diploma experience in the specialty concerned.
- The Degree/Diploma should not have been awarded before December, 2016 preferably.
BARC Selection Process –
Thursday 20th January. 2022 between 10:30 hrs. to 04:00 hrs.
- Interested candidates may attend the interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification (Class X, XII, MBBS and Post Graduate Degree – year wise Mark sheet, Degree, Passing and Internship completion certificate etc.), registration and experience certificate, One passport size self-photograph at Ground floor Conference Room No.1, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094.
BARC Pay Scale –
Consolidated monthly pay – Rs.86,000/- for the 1st year, Rs.88,000/- for the 2nd year and Rs.90,000/ – for the 3rd year.
BARC Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
What is BARC full form?
BARC full form is Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
How to apply for BARC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to BARC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the BARC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.barc.gov.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 10-1-2022 to 20-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.barc.gov.in website link is also given.