BARC Recruitment 2022 : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has invited online application for the Stenographer, Work Assistant and Driver Posts. There are total number of 89 vacancies. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website gsecl.in till July 31.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BARC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 BARC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 3 BARC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 4 Download Notification PDF –
- 5 BARC Recruitment Selection Process–
- 6 BARC Recruitment Application Fee –
- 7 BARC Recruitment Important dates –
- 8 How to apply for BARC apprenticeship?
- 9 Important links for BARC application
- 10 BARC Recruitment 2022 FAQs
BARC Recruitment 2022 –
BARC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
BARC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- Work Assistant – 72 vacancies
- Driver – 11 Vacancies
- Stenographer -6 vacancies
BARC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- For Stenographer: Applicants should hold a matriculation/Class10 certificate with minimum of 50 percent marks. They should have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography as well as typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
- For Work Assistant: Candidates must have passed 10th standard (SSC).
- For Driver: Applicants must have a 10th pass certificate. They should also possess a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles. They should have knowledge of motor mechanism as well as be able to remove minor defects in vehicles. Candidates should also have total experience of at least three years in driving a light vehicle and heavy vehicle.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 27 years
Download Notification PDF –
BARC Recruitment Selection Process–
Written test / Interview
BARC Recruitment Application Fee –
Candidates are advised to pay a fee of Rs 100. SC, ST, Women, PWD and Ex-servicemen have been exempted from payment of the application fee.
BARC Recruitment Important dates –
How to apply for BARC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to BARC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the BARC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.barc.gov.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 1-7-2022 to 31-7-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
BARC Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is BARC full form?
BARC full form is Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
How many vacancies are announced under BARC Recruitment 2022?
89 vacancies are announced under BARC Recruitment 2022.
Which is the last date to apply online for BARC Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply online for BARC Recruitment 2022 is 31th July 2022.