Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Medical /Scientific Officer and Technical Officer on contract for the current recruitment B.Sc, MS/MD and MBBS branches are being recruited. BARC is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 50 vacancies.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BARC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 BARC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 BARC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 BARC Recruitment Selection process –
- 5 BARC Recruitment Application Fee –
- 6 BARC Recruitment Important dates –
BARC Recruitment 2022 –
BARC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
BARC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Medical /Scientific Officer : 15 Posts
- Technical Officer-C: 35 Posts
BARC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Technical officer: Physics- B.Sc. with minimum 60% marks in Physics with Maths and Chemistry as ancillary subjects and M.Sc. in Physics (General and Nuclear Physics) with minimum 60% marks.
- Medical /Scientific Office- MS/MD and MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma.
Candidates who want to apply for the posts can check the age limit and Pay Scale on the official notification given below
Notification PDF – BARC Recruitment 2022 PDF
BARC Recruitment Selection process –
Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview. In case, the response is more, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting screening test of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding.
BARC Recruitment Application Fee –
Other – Rs 500/-
SC/ST, PWD and Women candidates – Nil
BARC Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 15/09/2022
End date of Online application:- 30/10/2022