Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Scientific Officer. The age of the candidate shall be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum is 26 years as of 01.08.2023 for BARC Recruitment 2023. The online application starts on 4.02.2023 and ends on 02.03.2023. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post All details of the BARC recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BARC Recruitment 2023 –
BARC Recruitment 2023 –
BARC Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply are given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
BARC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should wear B.E./B.Tech /B.Sc. (Engg)/ M.Tech for Scientific Officers.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 26 years
Rs.55,000 (Stipend) & Rs. 56,100 level 10 (After Appointment)
Online Test and Interview
Notification PDF –
- General male and OBC – Rs. 500 via Online
- SC/ST (women Candidates)/ DODPKIA/ Physically Challenged candidates) – No Fee
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 4.02.2023
- End date for online application – 2.03.2023
How to apply for a BARC apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Pay the application fee.
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for BARC application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.barc.gov.in.in website link is also given.