BARC is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Group- A Scientific Officers for the current recruitment degree & diploma branches are being recruited. The last date to apply for the post is on or before 21-2-2022.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BARC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 BARC Recruitment Application Fee –
- 3 Notification – BARC Recruitment 2022
- 4 Join our Telegram channel
- 5 BARC Recruitment Important Date –
- 6 Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
- 7 How to apply for BARC apprenticeship?
- 8 Important links for BARC application.
- 9 BARC Recruitment FAQs
BARC Recruitment 2022 –
BARC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
BARC Recruitment Application Fee –
The application fees is Rs.500/- for male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep 1984), Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
Notification – BARC Recruitment 2022
Join our Telegram channel
BARC Recruitment Important Date –
As per Detailed Notification, the online exam slot booking will be available from March 4 to March 18, 2022, and the online exam will be conducted from April 7 to April 13, 2022. The last date for candidates to upload their GATE score is till April 13, 2022. To apply for the same, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
How to apply for BARC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to barconlineexam.in. website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the barconlineexam.in. website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for BARC application.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.barconlineexam.in. to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 18-1-2022 to 21-2-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.barconlineexam.in. website link is also given.
BARC Recruitment FAQs
What is BARC full form?
BARC full form is Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
What is the educational qualification required for BARC Recruitment?
What is the last date of Online application submission for BARC Recruitment?
21 February 2022.