BECIL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Store Keeper cum Clerk, Pharmacist, Upper Division Clerk, Lab Technician & Other Post for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
BECIL recruitment 2021 is total of 80 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BECIL Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 BECIL Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 BECIL Age Limit –
- 1.3 BECIL Qualification –
- 1.4 BECIL Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 BECIL Selection Process –
- 1.7 BECIL Pay Scale –
- 1.8 BECIL Important Date –
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.10 What is BECIL full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for BECIL apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for BECIL application.
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 –
BECIL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
BECIL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Store Keeper cum Clerk||03|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO)||36|
|Medical Record Technician||02|
BECIL Age Limit –
- Store Keeper cum Clerk :- Up to 30 years.
- Pharmacist :- 18 and 30 years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO) :- Up to 30 years.
- Gas Steward :- 25 to 35 years.
- Medical Record Technician :- 18 and 30 years
- Laboratory Technician :- 18 and 30 years
- Librarian Grade-III :- 18 and 30 years.
BECIL Qualification –
- Store Keeper cum Clerk :- Graduate from a recognized University with one-year experience in handling stores & Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Materials Management from a recognized Institution.
- Pharmacist :- Degree & Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO) :- 12th Standard pass or equivalent & Minimum Typing Speed 35 wpm in English AND/OR 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Gas Steward :- 10+2 in Science with 7 years’ experience in Medical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Govt. Hospital & Trade Certificate or ITI Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years’ experience in Mechanical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Hospital.
- Medical Record Technician :- 12th Class pass, preferably in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Laboratory Technician :- Degree in Science, from a recognized University OR 12th class pass with Science or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution & Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institute.
- Librarian Grade-III :- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
BECIL Selection Process –
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
BECIL Pay Scale –
- Store Keeper cum Clerk :- Rs.23,100/-
- Pharmacist :- Rs.26,100/-
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO) :- Rs.24,800/-
- Gas Steward :- Rs.26,100/-
- Medical Record Technician :- Rs.24,800/-
- Laboratory Technician :- Rs.26,100/-
- Librarian Grade-III :- Rs.43,900/-
BECIL Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
What is BECIL full form?
BECIL full form is Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited..
How to apply for BECIL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to BECIL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the BECIL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.becil.com website link is also given.