Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited application for recruitment to the various posts for deployment in Bhopal. BECIL recruitment 2022 is total of 86 vacancies are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online mode by 21st April 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BECIL Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 BECIL Vacancy Details –
- 3 BECIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 BECIL Official Notification –
- 5 BECIL Selection Process –
- 6 BECIL Pay Scale –
- 7 BECIL Application Fee –
- 8 BECIL Important dates –
- 9 How to apply for BECIL apprenticeship?
- 10 Important links for BECIL application
BECIL Recruitment 2022 –
BECIL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
BECIL Vacancy Details –
- MTR (Medical Record Technician)- 34
- Technical Assistant/ Technician – 41
- Cashier – 06
- Senior Mechanic – 01
- Radiographic Technician Gr II – 01
- Lab Attendant Gr II – 03
BECIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- MTR (Medical Record Technician)- Between 18-30 years
- Technical Assistant/ Technician for (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre) – Between 25-35 years
- Cashier – Between 21-30 years
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I – Between 21-35 years
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) – Between 18-40 years
- Lab Attendant Gr. II – Between 18-27 years
- Medical Record Technician: B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital set up.
- Technical Assistant/ Technician for (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre: B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in the concerned field. OR 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years’ experience in concerned field.
- Lab Attendant Gr. II: 10+2 with Science b) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology and 2 years in relevant field
- Cashier: Degree in Commerce of recognized University or equivalent and at least 3 years’ Experience of handling accounts work of a Government organization. Proficiency in Computer application.
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I: B.Sc. (Hons) (3 yrs. course) in Radiography from a recognized University/ Institution. OR Diploma in Radiography from a recognized Institution with 2 yrs. experience.
- Senior Mechanic: Matriculation or equivalent B) ITI/Diploma certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Institute/polytechnic of a minimum 12 months.
BECIL Official Notification –
BECIL Recruitment 2022 PDF
Join our Telegram channel
BECIL Selection Process –
Selection of candidates will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job.
BECIL Pay Scale –
- MTR (Medical Record Technician) – Rs. 23,550/-
- Cashier – Rs. 23,550/-
- Senior Mechanic – Rs. 23,550/-
- Technical Assistant/ Technician – Rs. 33,450/-
- Radiographic Technician Gr II – Rs. 33,450/-
- Lab Attendant Gr II – Rs. 19,900/-
BECIL Application Fee –
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
BECIL Important dates –
How to apply for BECIL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to BECIL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the BECIL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for BECIL application
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.becil.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 1-4-2022 to 21-4-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.