BEL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Project Engineers & Trainee Engineers. For the current recruitment Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma Engineering students. BEL recruitment 2021 is total of 07 vacancies are being recruited for BEL with a pay scale of upto Rs.25,000 – 50,000/-
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 BEL Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 BEL Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 BEL Age Limit –
- 4 BEL Education Qualification –
- 5 BEL Pune 2021 Notification PDF
- 6 BEL Selection Process –
- 7 BEL Pay Scale –
- 8 Application Fee –
- 9 Important Date – 9 September 2021
- 10 How to apply for BEL apprenticeship?
- 11 Important links for BEL application
- 12 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
BEL Recruitment 2021 –
BEL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
BEL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Project Engineer – I||04|
|Trainee Engineer – I||03|
BEL Age Limit –
- Project Engineer- I :- 28 years
- Trainee Engineer- I :- 25 years
AGE Relaxation –
- The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC/ST candidates by 5 years.
- OBC candidates by 3 years.
- Candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years relaxation in upper age limit in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
- SC candidates applying for TE-I post will be considered at par with UR criteria.
BEL Education Qualification –
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) course from AICTE approved Institute / University in the relevant disciplines of Engineering. Full time ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc Tech (2 years) course from AICTE approved Institute / University in the relevant disciplines of Engineering.
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC, EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC / ST / PWD candidates. SC candidates applying for TE-I post will be considered at par with UR criteria.
- Candidates appeared for last semester and results awaited cases will not be considered.
- In case any University / Institute following an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade, the candidate, wherever applicable, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit percentage (%) conversion certificate duly issued by university / institution and awarded class along with the application.
BEL Selection Process –
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria written qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in Qualifying Exams||75% or|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience:|
For Project Engineer Post – 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum post qualification experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
For Trainee Engineer Post – 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum post qualification experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for post qualification experience of every 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
|Interview for shortlisted candidates (Video – Based)||15 marks|
BEL Pay Scale –
- Project Engineer :- Rs.35,000 – 50,000/-
- Trainee Engineer :- Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
Application Fee –
General / OBC / EWS :-
- Project Engineer :- Rs.500
- Trainee Engineer :- Rs.200
SC / ST / PWD :- Nil
Important Date – 9 September 2021
How to apply for BEL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to BEL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the BEL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official BEL website link is also given.