BEL Limited, a PSU is conducting a recruitment for the post of Field Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer. For the current recruitment B.E., B.Tech Engineering, Electrical, Electronic & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Degree, B.E./ B.Tech/ Electrical engineering students.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
BEL Vacancy & Posts –
|Trainee Engineer – I||308|
|Project Engineer – I||203|
BEL Age Limit –
- Trainee Engineer – 25 years
- Project Engineer – 28 years
The upper age limit mentioned above is for General & EWS candidates. The age limit will be relaxable for SC & ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. Candidates belonging to PwD category, having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned here.
BEL Educational Qualification –
- Trainee Engineer- I :- Fresh Engineering Graduate / Engineering Degree/ B.E / B. Tech Engineering/ Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical &Electronics.
- Project Engineer- I :- 2 years relevant post qualification industrial experience. B.E / B. Tech Engineering/ Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical &Electronics.
BEL Selection Process –
- Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement and their online application should be accepted.
- A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE / B. Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
- 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE / B. Tech.
- 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, upto a max of 10 marks)
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5. 15% marks will be allotted for interview.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for the interviews will be made available on the BEL Website. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated in the call letter. Video based interviews will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
BEL Pay Scale –
- 1st Year – Rs. 25,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs. 28,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs. 31,000/-
- 1st Year – Rs. 35,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs. 40,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs. 45,000/-
- 4th Year – Rs. 50,000/-
BEL Application Fee –
General / EWS / OBC –
- Project Engineer-I :- Rs.500/-
- Trainee Engineer-I :- Rs.200/-
SC / ST / PWD – Nil
Important Date – 15 August 2021
How to apply for BEL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to BEL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the BEL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.