BEL Recruitment 2022 Notification out / Download Notification PDF Here – Bharat Electronics Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Manager (Control Electronics/ Electronics/ Mechanical) and Senior Engineer (Control Electronics/ Electronics / Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Optics). Total numbers of vacancies are 33. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of BEL on bel-india.in.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
BEL Recruitment 2022 –
BEL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
BEL Eligibility –
Educational Qualification :
Candidate should have full time B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in relevant field with the 55% & above is needed to apply for BEL Jobs 2022. Detailed about the relevant field is available on the Official Notification.
Age Limit :
Candidate upper age limit should be s 36 years for the post of Deputy Manager (E-IV) & 32 years for the post of Sr. Engineer (E-III) is mandatory to apply for BEL Career 2022.
Notification PDF –
BEL Selection Process-
Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test.
The venue for the Written Test / Interview will be at Bengaluru.
BEL Salary –
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Deputy Manager is Rs. 60000 to Rs. 180000/- per month and for Senior Engineer salary is Rs. 50000/- to Rs. 160000/- per month from the respective board.
- In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities and Provident Fund as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
BEL Application Fee –
Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 600/- plus 18% GST towards application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
BEL Important dates-
Start of Online application:- 28/03/2022
End date of Online application:- 18/04/2022
Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022: 93 Vacancy
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022:
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to bel-india.in website
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Check details of application form.
- Submit the application
- Fill the application form and send it to the belonging address.