BEL Recruitment 2022 – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released the official notification for 15 Trainee Engineer- I job vacancies in Bengaluru. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of the BEL at bel-india.in. Interested and eligible candidates must apply on or before June 3, 2022
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details –
- 2 BEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 5 BEL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- 6 BEL Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 7 What is BEL full form?
- 8 How to apply for BEL apprenticeship?
BEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details –
Trainee Engineer – 15 Vacancies
- Gen – 7
- EWS- 1
- OBC- 4
- SC- 2
- ST- 1
BEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
Educational Qualification –
- 4 years full time B. Sc (Engg.) / B.E/ B. Tech Engineering course from a reputed Institute/ University in the Engineering disciplines of Information Technology/ Information Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
- The minimum percentage for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates is 55%.
- A minimum one year of post-qualification experience is required.
Age Limit –
BEL job required a maximum of 28 years (as on 1st June 2022) with good sprite.
|Trainee Engineer||1st Year – Rs. 30,000/-|
2nd Year – Rs.35,000/-
3rd Year – Rs. 40,000/-
Download Notification PDF –
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
BEL used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
BEL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The BEL application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the BEL exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
|General/ OBC||Rs.177/- (Application fee – Rs. 150/- plus I 8% CST)|
BEL Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
|Start of Online application||19-5-2022|
|End date of Online application||3-6-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022 :16,614 Vacancy
What is BEL full form?
BEL full form is Bharat Electronics Limited
How to apply for BEL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to BEL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.bel-india.in. to register their application online.