Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL): BEL is conducting recruitment drive for various posts in the Mechanical and Electronics department for Trainee and Project engineers on contract basis.
A total of 50 vacancies are going to be conducted in this recruitment drive. BEL is conducting these recruitment on a temporary basis.
Candidates seeking jobs in mechanical and electronics department can apply for this recruitment.
Following contains details of all the recruitment notification that are important and have been listed out for candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the notification for further details.
BEL important information
|Age limit||25 – 28 years|
|Pay||Rs. 25,000 – 50,000|
|Last date for application||2/8/2020|
|Official website||BEL website|
BEL Vacancy, age limit
The vacancy, age limit, and experience has been mentioned in this space. Candidates can check the details here.
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
BEL pay scale/Contract details
BEL pay scale for the two posts has been given below.
Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of Two years which may be extended up to maximum of Four years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs. 40,000/- ,Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
Trainee Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of One year which may be extended upto a maximum of Three years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
BEL educational qualification and experience
Educational qualification: Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ EEE/ Telecommunication OR Mechanical. First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be indicated in the application.
Post qualification Experience ( as on 01.07.2020): Candidates should have minimum of 2 years of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Project Engineer-I and 6 months’ of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer-I.
Candidates with experience in any of the following areas will be preferred:
- Hands-on experience in mechanical designing, AutoCAD and Solid works software.
- Design and realization of mechanical structures.
- Working knowledge in assembly of mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials.
- Experience in Quality Assurance area such as preparation of project documents, generation of production documents, updating stores database, inspection of mechanical components/spares, coordinating with customers for clearances, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Experience in software based drafting required for documentation
- Experience in preparation of cost estimates, tendering, contract management, customer liaisoning, etc., will be an added advantage.
- Work experience in Radars and Communication Systems, High voltage transmitters, Signal Processing will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in using test instruments like network analyser, spectrum analyser, Signal generators, RF power meters, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Antenna testing will be preferred.
- Experience in Quality Assurance area such as preparation of project documents, updating stores database, inspection of electrical and electronic components/spares, coordinating with customers for clearances, etc.
- Candidates should have managed work teams and should have been involved in work planning, scheduling and execution.
BEL selection criteria
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5.
- Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview. The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be available on our Company’s website through query mode.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview are required to log on to the website and enter their application number to access and download their interview call letter.
- Candidates are requested to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein.
- Please note that call letters will be sent through email only.
- The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website through query mode.
BEL documents required
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- B.E/ B.Tech. Degree certificate (as applicable). In case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, the candidates are required to indicate the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.
- Final Consolidated Marks Sheet.
- Caste /Tribe/ Community/ Disability/Economic status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservation under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as link to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.01.2019.
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily attached.
- Candidates working in PSUs / Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview.
BEL application details
BEL application last date is 2/8/2020.
All the application must be done online only. Candidates can apply by filling the form online. The link to the application form can be accessed from BEL application form.