BEL Recruitment 2022 Notification out: BEL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Engineering Assistant Trainee and Technician for its Bengaluru Complex on permanent basis. CRIS recruitment 2022 is total of 91 vacancies are being recruited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 30 May 2022.
Candidates with certain educational qualification including 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institution/SSLC + ITI + one year apprenticeship with additional eligibility can apply for BEL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BEL Vacancy Details –
- 2 BEL Eligibility criteria –
- 3 BEL Selection Process –
- 4 BEL Application Fee –
- 5 BEL Mode of Application –
- 6 BEL Important Date –
- 7 What is BEL full form?
- 8 How to apply for BEL apprenticeship?
- 9 Important links for BEL application
BEL Vacancy Details –
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)
Electronics & Communication- 17 Post
Mechanical- 33 Post
Electrical /Electrical &Electronics Engineering- 16 Post
- Technician ‘C’
Electronic Mechanic- 6 Post
Fitter- 11 Post
Electrical- 4 Post
Miller / Machinist- 2 Post
Electro Plater- 2 Post
BEL Eligibility criteria –
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) – 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Technician ‘C’ – SSLC + ITI + one year apprenticeship OR SSLC+3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course.
Age Limit – (as on 01.03.2022)
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) – 28 Years
- Technician ‘C’ – 28 Years
Relaxation of upper age limit:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PWBD having minimum 40% disability||10 years|
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) – Rs. 24,500 – Rs. 90,000/-
- Technician ‘C’ – Rs. 21,500 – Rs. 82,000/-
BEL Selection Process –
- Written exam
BEL Application Fee –
- GEN/OBC/EWS candidates – Rs. 250+18% GST
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates – Nil
BEL Mode of Application –
BEL Important Date –
|Start of Online application||6-4-2022|
|End date of Online application||30-4-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Posts
What is BEL full form?
BEL full form is Bharat Electronics Limited.
How to apply for BEL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to BEL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the BEL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.bel-india.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 6-4-2022 to 30-4-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.