BHEL is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Engineer, Supervisor for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
BHEL recruitment 2022 is total of 36 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BHEL Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 BHEL Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 BHEL Age Limit –
- 1.3 BHEL Qualification –
- 1.4 BHEL Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 BHEL Selection Process –
- 1.7 BHEL Pay Scale –
- 1.8 BHEL Application Fee –
- 1.9 BHEL Important Date –
- 1.10 Also Check latest Jobs – MPSC Recruitment 2021: 900 Vacancy
- 1.11 What is BHEL full form?
- 1.12 How to apply for BHEL apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for BHEL application.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 –
BHEL Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
BHEL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
BHEL Age Limit –
- Engineer :- 40 years.
- Supervisor :- 40 years.
Age Relaxation –
- 3 Years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates:
By 10 years for General.
By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
By 15 years for SC/ST.
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Government Guidelines.
- 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
BHEL Qualification –
- Engineer –
- 4 Year Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering.
- 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree.
- Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute
with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Supervisor –
3 Year Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
BHEL Selection Process –
For consideration, eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the prescribed ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview shall be done in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of Marks / CGPA obtained in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil, as the case may be.
BHEL Pay Scale –
- Engineer :- Rs.71,040/-
- Supervisor :- Rs.39,670/-
BHEL Application Fee –
All candidates (except SC/ST/PWBD candidates) are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/-
BHEL Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPSC Recruitment 2021: 900 Vacancy
What is BHEL full form?
BHEL full form is Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited .
How to apply for BHEL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to BHEL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the BHEL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.pswr.bhel.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 28-12-2021 to 11-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.pswr.bhel.com website link is also given.