Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) : BHEL is conducting a recruitment drive for the post of Welder. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Check the latest information regarding the job notifications and the eligibility criteria required to be eligible to apply for the job.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BHEL Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 BHEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 BHEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 1.3 Qualification :
- 1.4 BHEL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit –
- 1.5 Age limit is relaxable by :
- 1.6 Notification PDF – BHEL Recruitment 2022
- 1.7 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.8 BHEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process –
- 1.9 BHEL Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale –
- 1.10 BHEL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- 1.11 BHEL Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 1.12 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.13 Steps to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
- 1.14 BHEL Recruitment 2022 FAQs
BHEL Recruitment 2022 –
BHEL Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details –
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|WELDER (on Fixed Tenure Appointment)||75|
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- ITI , ( National Trade Certificate) Pass.
- Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate as per Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950 (valid as on 04/02/2022)
Minimum 2 Years’ of experience in welding post acquiring IBR Certification.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit –
35 years (As on 22/01/2022).
Age limit is relaxable by :
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Govt. Rules which is being reproduced (For appointment to any vacancy in Central Civil Services Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’, whether reserved or not under these rules, every ex-serviceman who has put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service for which he seeks appointment by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.)
- 3 Years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
- 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
Notification PDF – BHEL Recruitment 2022
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process –
- All eligible application received will be screened with reference to the advertised educational qualification and experience in welding post acquiring IBR certification and will be considered for
- In the event of eligible candidates being large, i.e. in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies, the
eligible candidates, will be shortlisted for Skill Test in order of merit to the number of vacancies in
each category, based on the marks received in NTC.
- All candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall be called for Skill Test.
- The Skill test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted at BHEL decided venue/ site.
- The skill test will require the candidate to present themselves at venue/site, and also required to stay for 3 to 7 days at their own cost.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale –
Rs.37,500/- consolidated amount is payable during fixed tenure.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR Payable at Nagpur or QR Code (UPI ID: BHELNAGPUR@SBI).
- However, SC/ST, EWS and PWD candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
Steps to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to careers.bhel.in website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the careers.bhel.in website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is BHEL full form?
BHEL full form is Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
What is the educational qualification required for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
What is the last date of Online application submission for NLC Recruitment 2022?
14 February 2022.