Bhumi Abhilekh is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Land Records for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
Bhumi Abhilekh recruitment 2021 is total of 1013 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 Bhumi Abhilekh Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 Bhumi Abhilekh Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 Bhumi Abhilekh Age Limit –
- 4 Bhumi Abhilekh Qualification –
- 5 Bhumi Abhilekh Selection Process –
- 6 Bhumi Abhilekh Pay Scale –
- 7 Bhumi Abhilekh Application Fee –
- 7.1 Bhumi Abhilekh Important Date – 31 December 2021.
- 7.2 Also Check jobs – BPSC recruitment 2022
- 7.3 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
Bhumi Abhilekh Recruitment 2021 –
Bhumi Abhilekh Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Bhumi Abhilekh Vacancy & Posts –
|Location Name||Total Vacancy|
|Konkan Region Mumbai||244|
Bhumi Abhilekh Age Limit –
- Upper age – 38 years.
- Lower age – 18 years.
Bhumi Abhilekh Qualification –
Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized engineering college or from a recognized institute or after passing the secondary school examination, a two-years surveyor business certificate from a recognized industrial training institute.
Bhumi Abhilekh Selection Process –
Typing test / skill test.
Bhumi Abhilekh Pay Scale –
Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
Bhumi Abhilekh Application Fee –
- Open category :- Rs.300/-
- Reserved category :- Rs.150/-
Bhumi Abhilekh Important Date – 31 December 2021.
Also Check latest Jobs – NPCIL Recruitment 2022 through GATE 2022
Also Check jobs – BPSC recruitment 2022
How to apply for Bhumi Abhilekh apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to Bhumi Abhilekh website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the Bhumi Abhilekh website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.mahabhumi.gov.in website link is also given.