Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Accountant, Quality Controller, and others. It is a good opportunity for Degree students. The candidates may use the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to submit online applications for the above-said vacancies. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
Vacancy Details –
Assistant Manager- 262
Assistant Account officer- 20
Quality Controller- 101
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)- 133
Eligibility Criteria –
|Assistant Manager||MBA or PGDBM|
|Quality Controller||B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Tech/ B.E in Food Science/ Food Science & Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ Biotechnology|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Graduation|
|Assistant Account Officer||CA with B.Com|
|Accountant||CA with B.Com|
Age Limit –
21 to 37 years.
Notification PDF –
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a Computer Based Test to be conducted across the state.
- Unreserved/EBC/BC/EWS – Rs.1,200/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.600/-
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 13/12/2022
End date of Online application:- 02/01/2023
How to apply
- Visit the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)-https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Go to the Announcements Section on the home page.
- Click on the link – ‘ Advertisement and Important Links related to Examination for Assistant Manager/Assistant Account officer/Accountant/Quality Controller and Lower Division Clerk Post in Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited(BSFC)’ available on the home page.
- Now you will get the PDF of the Bihar BSFC Recruitment 2022-23 Job Notification in a new window.
- Download Bihar BSFC Recruitment 2022-23 Job Notification and save the same for your future reference.