Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC): BPSC is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Assistant Town Planning Supervisor for the current recruitment Diploma branches are being recruited. BPSC recruitment 2022 is total of 107 vacancies are being recruited. Candidates can apply on the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in till April 6, 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BPSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 BPSC Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Educational Qualification –
- 4 Age Limit –
- 5 Notification PDF – BPSC Recruitment 2022
- 6 Join our Telegram channel
- 7 BPSC Selection Process–
- 8 BPSC Application Fee –
- 9 BPSC Important dates –
- 10 Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
- 11 Steps to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2022?
BPSC Recruitment 2022 –
BPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
BPSC Eligibility criteria –
Educational Qualification –
Bachelor of Planning/ Post Graduate Diploma Course in Remote Sensing and GIS (Specialization in Urban and Regional Studies)/ Master in Planning/ Master in Town Planning/ Master in Regional Planning/ Master in Urban Planning/ Master in City Planning/ Master in Country Planning or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Age Limit –
21 years to 37 years as on August 1, 2021.
Notification PDF – BPSC Recruitment 2022
BPSC Selection Process–
- Written test.
BPSC Application Fee –
The candidates from unreserved category/ other state candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs.750/-, whereas Rs.200/- is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/PwD and Female (all category).
BPSC Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 15/03/2022
End date of Online application:- 6/04/2022
Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
Steps to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to www.bpsc.bih.nic.in website
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Fill in the details and pay the fee
- Submit the application