Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, has released the notification for the recruitment of 40,506 head teachers vacancies in Primary Schools under the State Education Department. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of BPSC on bpsc.bih.nic.in.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BPSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 BPSC Vacancy Details –
- 3 BPSC Eligibility –
- 4 Notification PDF –
- 5 BPSC Selection Process-
- 6 BPSC Pay Scale –
- 7 BPSC Application Fee –
- 8 BPSC Important Date –
- 9 How to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2022:
BPSC Recruitment 2022 –
BPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
BPSC Vacancy Details –
- UR- 16204
- SC- 6477
- ST- 418
- EWS- 4046
- EBC- 7290
- BC- 4861
- BC Female- 1210
BPSC Eligibility –
Educational Qualification :
- Must be a citizen of India and resident of the State of Bihar.
- Degree of graduation from any recognized university with having minimum 50% marks. 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum prescribed marks to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/EBC/BC/Differently able/female and EWS. The degree of ‘Aalim’ obtained from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arbi & Persian University, Patna/Bihar State Madarsa Education Board and degree of Shastri from Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University will be treated to be equivalent to graduation.
- D.El.Ed/B.T/B.Ed./B.A.Ed/8. Sc.Ed/B.L.Ed.
- Qualified Teachers Eligibility Test for those teachers who have been appointed in the year 2012 or onwards and Those Teachers who have been appointed before 2012 must be qualified efficiency Examination.
- Having minimum of 8 Years of regular service as basic grade teacher of Panchayat Elementary teacher urban Elementary Teacher under Panchayat Raj Institutions and Urban Local Body Institutions.
- Graduate teacher of Panchayati Raj Institutions or Urban bodies institutions whose services are confirmed.
Age Limit :
Notification PDF –
BPSC Selection Process-
- Written exam
- No Interview
- General Studies – 75 Qs of 75 Marks
- D.El.Ed – 75 Qs of 75 Marks
Total – 150
The candidates will be given 2 hours. For each correct answer, one mark will be given and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
BPSC Headmaster Primary Syllabus
General studies –
The Subject on General Studies will include questions’ covering the following fields of knowledge:-
- General Science
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Indian National movement and the part played by the Bihar in it.
- Indian Polity.
- Elementary Mathematics and Mental ability test.
Clicking on the PDF – D.El.Ed.
BPSC Pay Scale –
Rs.30,500/- per month
BPSC Application Fee –
- General / OBC/ Other State – Rs.750/-
- SC / ST / PH/Female – Rs.200/-
BPSC Important Date –
|BPSC Headmaster Notification Date||23 March 2022|
|BPSC Headmaster Registration Starting Date||28 March 2022|
|BPSC Headmaster Registration Last Date||22 April 2022|
|BPSC Headmaster Application edit Last Date||29 April 2022|
Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022: 93 Vacancy
How to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates should note that BPSC Primary Teacher Application Form will be available on 28 March 2022. This online application form will be available on the website till 22 April 2022.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 22 April 2022.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to bpsc.bih.nic.in website
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Submit the application