Border Roads Organisation (BRO) is inviting offline applications from eligible and interested persons for recruitment to the post of Radio Mechanic, Operator Communication, Driver Mechanical Transport, Vehicle Mechanic, and MSW (Driller/ Mason/ Painter/ Mess Waiter) for 567 vacancies in General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF). Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy with a salary of Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-. All details of the BRO recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BRO Recruitment 2023 –
- 1.1 BRO Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 BRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for a BRO apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for BRO application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
- 1.7 BRO Recruitment FAQs –
BRO Recruitment 2023 –
BRO Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
BRO Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Radio Mechanic: 2 posts
- Driver Mechanical Transport: 9 posts
- Vehicle Mechanic: 236 posts
- MSW Driller: 11 posts
- Operator Communication: 154 posts
- MSW Mason: 149 posts
- MSW Painter: 5 posts
- MSW Mess Waiter: 1 post
BRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Essential Qualification :
The minimum educational qualification for various posts under the General Reserve Engineering Force (GREF) in BRO is the matriculation passed from the recognized board or equivalent. Those aspiring candidates waiting for their final exam shall not be eligible.
Age Limit :
- Radio Mech – 18 to 27 years
- Operator (Communication) – 18 to 27 years
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade) – 18 and 27 years.
- Vehicle Mechanic – 18 and 27 years
- Multi-Skilled Worker Driller – 18 to 25 years
- Multi-Skilled Worker Mason – 18 and 25 years.
- Multi-Skilled Worker Painter – 18 and 25 years
- Multi Skilled Worker Mess Waiter – 18 and 25 years
Notification PDF –
Important dates :
Start of Online application:- 02/01/2023
End date of Online application:- 13/02/2023
Selection Process :
|BRO Paper-I (Written Test)||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge and |
Related Trade Subjects
|1 Hour to 3 Hours (Depends on Trade)||100 Marks|
After Paper-I, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Examination are conducted. The PET and Medical Test is held at GREF Centre in Pune.
The candidates should have the minimum physical fitness standards as mentioned in the official notification.
Application Fee :
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs.50/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Nil
How to apply for a BRO apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Offline” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for BRO application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.bro.gov.in website link is also given.
If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
BRO Recruitment FAQs –
- What is BRO full form?
BRO’s full form is the Border Roads Organisation.
- How many Vacancies will be recruited for BRO Recruitment?
Vacancies – 567
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for BRO Recruitment?
13 February 2023.
- How to Apply for BRO Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through BRO’s official website (bro.gov.in).