BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 : Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has published a job notification for the posts of Female Health Worker (ANM), ECG Technician, X Ray Technician and Operation Theatre Assistant (OTA). It is a good opportunity for 12th, Graduate Degree students. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 1.09.2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
BTSC Recruitment Vacancy details –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Operation Theater-Assistant (OTA)||1096|
|Bihar Female Health Worker (A.N.M)||10709|
BTSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Bihar Female Health Worker (A.N.M) – Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery ANM OR Higher Qualification GNM / B.SC Nursing / M.Sc Nursing Degree.
- E.C.G Technician – Bachelor’s Degree OR Diploma in E.C.G Technician.
- X-Ray Technician – Diploma in X-Ray Technician/Bachelor in Radio Imaging Technology OR Higher Qualification.
- Operation Theater-Assistant (OTA) – Diploma in Operation Theatre- Assistant/Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology OR Higher Qualification.
- Bihar Female Health Worker (ANM) – Min : 21 and Max : 37
- ECG – 18 to 37 years
- Operation Theater-Assistant (OTA) – 18 to 37 years
- X-RAY Technician – 18 to 37 years
- Bihar Female Health Worker (ANM) – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- ECG – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Operation Theater-Assistant (OTA) – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- X-RAY Technician – Rs. 5200-20200/-
Download Notification PDF –
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs.200/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs.50/-
- Go to http://pariksha.nic.in/ and click on “Notifications/Advertisements” menu to view all details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
- Now, you can select to Apply for any of the listed notifications by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Click on the “Apply” button it will open the option “Candidate Registration”.
- For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on the “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out the ‘Candidate Basic Registration’ page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. Pay Application Fee by clicking on ” Click here to proceed for payment”. State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES.
- After depositing the required fee by any one of the above-prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
- Now to complete the online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in the ‘Candidate Segment’ Page.
- At the top of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates “I declare that I have read the user instructions and detailed advertisement “ candidate has to tick the check box, if does not tick the check box procedure will be terminated. Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s Online Application.