BTSC is conducting a recruitment for the posts of Touring Veterinary Medical Officer & Nursing Tutor for the current recruitment degree branches are being recruited. BTSC Recruitment notification is released for 958 Vacancy. The last date to apply for the post is on or before 23-02-2022.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 BTSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 BTSC Recruitment Qualification –
- 3 BTSC Recruitment Age Limit – (as on 01/08/2021)
- 4 Notification PDF – BTSC Recruitment 2022
- 5 Join our Telegram channel
- 6 BTSC Recruitment Selection Criteria –
- 7 BTSC Recruitment Pay Scale –
- 8 BTSC Recruitment Application Fee –
- 9 BTSC Recruitment Important dates –
- 10 Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
- 11 Steps to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2022?
- 12 BTSC Recruitment FAQs
BTSC Recruitment 2022 –
BTSC notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
BTSC Recruitment Qualification –
- Touring Veterinary Medical Officer – BVSc or MV BSc and A.H. Degree.
- Nursing Tutor – B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Nursing.
BTSC Recruitment Age Limit – (as on 01/08/2021)
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Touring Veterinary Medical Officer||21-37 years|
|Nursing Tutor||21-37 years|
Notification PDF – BTSC Recruitment 2022
BTSC Recruitment Selection Criteria –
The selection process for Nursing Tutor and Touring Veterinary Medical Officer is purely based on marks scored by the candidates in their graduation or post-graduation and post qualification experience in the relevant field.
BTSC Recruitment Pay Scale –
Touring Veterinary Medical Officer –
- Pay Scale- Rs. 53,100
- Consolidated Pay- Rs. 1,67,800/-
Nursing Tutor –
- Pay Scale- Rs. 9,300/-
- Consolidated Pay – Rs. 34,800/-
BTSC Recruitment Application Fee –
BTSC Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 24/01/2022
End date of Online application:- 23/02/2022
Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
Steps to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can directly apply online for BTSC Recruitment from the link mentioned or by following the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the official website i.e. btsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option highlighted on the right side of the homepage.
- Click on “All notification/advertisement” option.
- Click on the Apply Now option in front of the respective post for which you want to apply for.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
BTSC Recruitment FAQs
What is BTSC full form?
BTSC full form is Bihar Technical Service Commission.
What is the educational qualification required for BTSC Recruitment?
BVSc or MV BSc and A.H. Degree & B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Nursing.
What is the last date of Online application submission for BTSC Recruitment?
23 February 2022.