CDAC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Project Engineer & Manager for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
CDAC recruitment 2021 is total of 111 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 CDAC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 CDAC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 CDAC Age Limit –
- 1.3 CDAC Qualification
- 1.4 CDAC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 CDAC Selection Process –
- 1.7 CDAC Pay Scale –
- 1.8 CDAC Application Fee –
- 1.9 CDAC Important Date – 9 December 2021
- 1.10 What is CDAC full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for CDAC apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for CDAC application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
CDAC Recruitment 2021 –
CDAC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
CDAC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Project Engineers & Senior Project Engineer||97|
CDAC Age Limit –
- Project Engineers & Senior Project Engineer :- 35 years.
- Project Managers :- 50 years.
Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience (As on 9-12-2021.)
- BE /B.Tech in relevant discipline or First Class MCA.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A+) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks.
CDAC Selection Process –
- Written test.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by the management.
- Mere fulfillment of the below mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/ skill test/ interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to call all the candidates to participate in selection process.
CDAC Pay Scale –
- Project Engineers & Senior Project Engineer :- Rs.45,000 to Rs.66,000/-
- Project Managers :- Rs.1,20,000 to Rs.1,65,000/-
CDAC Application Fee –
- General/ OBC :- Rs.200/-
- Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS :- Nil
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
CDAC Important Date – 9 December 2021
What is CDAC full form?
CDAC full form is Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
How to apply for CDAC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to CDAC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the CDAC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official www.cdac.in website link is also given.