Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank. CBI is looking for engaging of 535 Retired Officers of Central Bank of India at Regional Offices, Zonal Office and Central Office level on contractual basis. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 28.02.2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 CBI Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 CBI Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 CBI Recruitment Age Limit –
- 4 Notification – CBI Recruitment 2022
- 5 Join our Telegram channel
- 6 CBI Recruitment Selection Criteria –
- 7 CBI Recruitment Remuneration –
- 8 CBI Recruitment Application Fee –
- 9 CBI Recruitment Important dates –
- 10 Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
- 11 Steps to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2022?
- 12 CBI Recruitment FAQs
CBI Recruitment 2022 –
CBI notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
CBI Recruitment Vacancy Details –
|Name of the Level||No. of vacancy|
|Regional Office Level||360|
|Zonal Office Level||108|
|Central Office Level||67|
CBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Officers who retired from Central Bank of India’s service on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years.
- The applicant can apply only for the designation in which he retired from the Bank.
- The Officer should have retired with good track record and no major punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the retired Officer during five years of his service in the Bank preceding his retirement and no minor punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the retired officer during three years of his service in the Bank preceding his retirement.
- The Officer must not have been named in the ODI List during five years of his service in the Bank preceding his retirement. Also, the retired officer should not have any crime record.
- The retired officer should be of sound health.
- The retired officer should have sufficient experience and must possess the skills/ aptitude/ competency desired for the specific role.
CBI Recruitment Age Limit –
Not more than 63 years
Notification – CBI Recruitment 2022
CBI Recruitment Selection Criteria –
The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
CBI Recruitment Remuneration –
- Scale 1 – Rs. 40,000/-
- Scale 2 – Rs. 50,000/-
- Scale 3 – Rs. 60,000-
- Scale 4 – Rs. 70,000/-
- Scale 5 – Rs. 80,000/-
- Scale 6 – Rs. 90,000/-
- Scale 7 – Rs. 100,000/-
CBI Recruitment Application Fee –
Application fee of Rs.590/- (Rs. 500/- plus GST @ 18%) will be payable by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised/ Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of “Central Bank of India-” and payable at Mumbai.
CBI Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 15/02/2022
End date of Online application:- 28/02/2022
Also Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
Steps to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2022?
Steps to apply for CBI Recruitment 2022, candidates should have follow these steps.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to www:centralbankofindia.co.in website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout for future reference.
CBI Recruitment FAQs
What is CBI full form?
CBI full form is Central Bank of India.
What is the educational qualification required for CBI Recruitment?
What is the last date of Online application submission for CBI Recruitment?
28 February 2022.