Central Railway is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Apprentice for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
Central Railway recruitment 2022 is total of 2422 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 Central Railway Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 Central Railway Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 Central Railway Age Limit –
- 1.3 Central Railway Qualification –
- 1.4 Central Railway Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 Central Railway Selection Process –
- 1.7 Central Railway Application Fee –
- 1.8 Central Railway Important Date –
- 1.9 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.10 How to apply for Central Railway apprenticeship?
- 1.11 Important links for Central Railway application.
Central Railway Recruitment 2022 –
Central Railway Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Central Railway Vacancy & Posts –
|Cluster Name||Total Vacancy|
Central Railway Age Limit –
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 17-01-2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt.
Central Railway Qualification –
- The candidate must have passed 10th class (Matric) examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board.
- Candidates also possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway Selection Process –
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Central Railway Application Fee –
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/-
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Central Railway Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
How to apply for Central Railway apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to RRCCR website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the RRCCR website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.rrccr.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 17-1-2022 to 16-2-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.rrccr.com website link is also given.