Central Silk Board (CSB) is conducting direct requirements for the post released at its Headquarters/ Offices. This recruitment drive will fill up 142 posts in the organization. Eligible candidates can apply for the numerous posts available under Group A, B, and C. The remuneration for these posts will be between Rs. 56100 – Rs. 177500/-. CSB Online Application Link will be available on 16 January 2023 at csb.gov.in. All details of the CSB recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 CSB Recruitment 2022-23 –
- 1.1 CSB Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 CSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for a CSB apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for CSB application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
- 1.7 CSB Recruitment FAQs –
CSB Recruitment 2022-23 –
CSB Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
CSB Recruitment Vacancy Details –
CSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Qualification and Age Limit :
|Post Name||Qualifications||Age Limit|
|Asst. Director||Candidates should have any of the following qualifications:|
iii) Bachelor’s Degree in Law (Desirable)
|Up to 35yrs|
|Computer Programmer||i) M.Sc|
ii) Graduation in Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce, and Economics and PG Diploma in CA
iii) Computer Science with 2 years of experience.
|Asst. Superintendent (Admin)||Bachelor’s Degree|
Experience of 5 years in Accounts or Administration (Govt. Dept.)
|Up to 30yrs|
|Asst. superintendent (Technical)||Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in any of the following subjects:|
Zoology/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Sericulture
|Stenographer (Grade-I)||Bachelor’s Degree and 05 years of experience in a Government Department.|
The candidate will have to pass the skill test.
|Up to 30yrs|
|Library and Information Asst.||i) Library Science or Library and Information Science Bachelor’s Degree.|
ii) Two years of relevant experience.
iii) Candidates with Diploma in CA will be preferable.
|Up to 30yrs|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering Diploma||Up to 30yrs|
|Hindi Jr. Translator||Candidates must have either master’s/bachelor’s degree or a diploma certificate in any subject.||Up to 30yrs|
|Upper Division Clerk||The candidate must have completed graduation.|
He/She should have 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi Typewriting.
|18 to 25yrs|
|Stenographer (Grade II)||Bachelor’s Degree and should pass the Skill Test.||18 to 25yrs|
|Field Asst.||Candidate must have passed 10th class with Science as now of the subjects|
Diploma in Sericulture, experienced candidates will be preferred.
|Cook||Diploma in Catering with three years of relevant experience.||18 to 25yrs|
Notification PDF –
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Application Fee :
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 24.12.2023
- End date for online application – 16.01.2023
How to apply for a CSB apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for CSB application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.csb.gov.in website link is also given.
If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
CSB Recruitment FAQs –
- What is CSB full form?
CSB’s full form is the Central Silk Board.
- How many Vacancies will be recruited for CSB Recruitment?
Vacancies – 142
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for CSB Recruitment?
16 January 2023.
- How to Apply for CSB Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through CSB’s official website (csb.gov.in).