CGPSC, a PSU is conducting a recruitment for the Posts Assistant Engineer. For the current recruitment Electrical, Mechanical, Civil branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Diploma, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering, B.E., B.Tech., students.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
CGPSC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||80|
CGPSC Age Limit –
The Up per age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates as per the state government rules.
21 to 30 years.
CGPSC Educational Qualification –
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) :- B.E./ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) :- B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
CGPSC Selection Process –
Written Exam & Interview
Duration Time – 2.30 Hour
|Subject||No. of Question||Total Marks|
CGPSC Pay Scale –
Level 12 (Rs.15,800 – 39,100/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400)
Application Fee –
- General / Other State :- Rs.400/-
- SC / ST / OBC / PWD :- Rs.300/-
Important Date –
|Date of Notification||11-8-2021|
How to apply for CGPSC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to CGPSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the CGPSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for CGPSC application
The links for various important information is given. . Official CGPSC website link is also given.