Central Industrial Security Force (CISF): CISF is conducting a recruitment drive for the posts of constable/ fire. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Check the latest information regarding the job notifications and the eligibility criteria required to be eligible to apply for the job.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 CISF Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 CISF Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 CISF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 1.3 CISF Recruitment 2022 Age Limit –
- 1.4 CISF Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 CISF Recruitment 2022 Selection process –
- 1.7 CISF Recruitment 2022 Physical Standards –
- 1.8 Steps to apply online for CISF Constable/Fire Jobs 2022 –
- 1.9 CISF Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- 1.10 CISF Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale –
- 1.11 CISF Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 1.12 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.13 How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2022?
- 1.14 CISF Recruitment 2022 FAQs
CISF Recruitment 2022 –
CISF Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details –
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
The candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University with science subject on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Age Limit –
18-23 years as on the closing date for receipt of the online Applications Form (i.e. 04/03/2022).
Candidates should not have been born earlier than 05/03/1999 and later than 04/03/2004.
|Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age|
as on the date of reckoning i.e.
|Children and dependent|
of victims killed in the
1984 riots or communal
riots of 2002 in Gujarat
|UR – 5 years|
OBC – 8 years
SC/ST – 10 years
CISF Recruitment 2022 Selection process –
The recruitment process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT) Mode, Document Verification (DV) and Medical Examination (DME/RME).
After completion of PET/PST and Written Examination, State and category wise merit lists namely Un-reserved, SC, ST, OBC, EWS and ESM will be drawn
CISF Recruitment 2022 Physical Standards –
Physical Standards for the post are as under :-
a) Height – 170 Cms
b) Chest – 80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.)
Steps to apply online for CISF Constable/Fire Jobs 2022 –
Here are some simple steps to apply online for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Visit the official website of CISF @ www.cisfrectt.in
- Download the recruitment notification on the homepage.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Thereafter, complete the payment of the online application fee.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
To apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 applicants from General/OBC/EWS Categories are required to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- while SC/STESM Category candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 04/03/2022 (23:30 hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 07/03/2022 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 04/03/2022 (23:30 hours).
CISF Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale –
Level – 3 (Rs.21,700 – 69,100)
CISF Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2022?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to CISF website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the CISF website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
CISF Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is CISF full form?
CISF full form is Central Industrial Security Force.
What is the educational qualification required for CISF Recruitment 2022?
What is the last date of Online application submission for CISF Recruitment 2022?
4 February 2022.