CISF is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Head Constable (General Duty) for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
CISF recruitment 2022 is total of 249 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 CISF Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 CISF Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 CISF Age Limit –
- 1.3 CISF Qualification –
- 1.4 CISF Recruitment 2022 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 CISF Selection Process –
- 1.7 CISF Physical Standards –
- 1.8 CISF Pay Scale –
- 1.9 CISF Application Fee –
- 1.10 CISF Important Date –
- 1.11 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022 : 3847 Vacancy
- 1.12 What is CISF full form?
- 1.13 How to apply for CISF apprenticeship?
- 1.14 Important links for CISF application.
CISF Recruitment 2022 –
CISF Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
CISF Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Head Constable (General Duty)||249|
CISF Age Limit –
- Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2021. (The candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003).
- Relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and upto 03 years for OBC candidates. Relaxable upto 40 years in the case of departmental candidates as on 01.08.2021.
CISF Qualification –
12th pass from a recognized educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
CISF Selection Process –
- All candidates who submit the Application along with requisite certificates in response to this advertisement by the closing date i.e. 31.03.2022 and time and whose applications are provisionally accepted and found to be in order as per the terms and conditions of this Notification, will be assigned Roll Numbers and issued admit card to appear in the recruitment process i.e.
- Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Trial Test & Proficiency Test. Subsequently, shortlisted candidates will be issued Admit Cards for the next stages of the examination i.e. Medical Examination. Candidate will have to undergo the following process of recruitment :-
- Stage I – Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Stage II – Documentation
- Stage III – Trial Test and
- Stage IV – Proficiency Test
- Stage V – Drawal of Final Select List
- PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST) –
Before start of PST, all candidate will undergo verification of identity including Biometric capture. Biometric identification of candidate can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- DOCUMENTATION :-
Candidates who qualify in PST will undergo Documentation. The candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports achievement as per para-5(e), proof to avail age and height relaxation etc. in the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board.
- TRIAL TEST :-
- All the candidates declared qualified in PST & Documentation will undergo Trial Test of 20 marks in the sports event to which he/she belongs. Trial Test will be qualifying in nature.
- Though the Trial Test is qualifying in nature and merit will be drawn on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in Proficiency Test, however the minimum cut off marks in Trial Test for all events will be 10 marks, to be secured by all category candidates.
- PROFICIENCY TEST :-
- All the candidates declared qualified in Trial Test will undergo Proficiency Test of 40 marks in the sports event to which he/she belongs.
- The minimum cut off marks in Proficiency Test for all events/sports will be 20 marks, to be secured by candidates.
- DRAWAL OF FINAL SELECT LIST:-
After completion of Proficiency Test, Merit List will be drawn strictly according to marks taking into consideration the performance of the candidates during the course of Proficiency Test and the marks accorded to the candidate having meritorious certificate/achievement in the respective sports events.
CISF Physical Standards –
|For All Candidates||Male – 167 / Female – 153||Male- 81-86 / Female – Not Applicable|
|ST||Male – 160 / Female – 153||Male – 81-86 / Female -Not Applicable|
CISF Pay Scale –
Pay matrix Level-4 (Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
CISF Application Fee –
CISF Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022 : 3847 Vacancy
What is CISF full form?
CISF full form is Central Industrial Security Force .
How to apply for CISF apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to CISF website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the CISF website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.cisfrectt.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 22-12-2021 to 12-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.cisfrectt.in website link is also given.