CMTI is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 CMTI Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 Also Check latest Jobs – MHADA Recruitment 2021
- 3 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
CMTI Recruitment 2021 –
CMTI Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
CMTI Posts Name –
|Discipline / Branch|
|Computer Science Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering|
Candidates who have successfully passed the qualifying Degree/ Diploma during/ after 2019 having secured minimum of 60% marks in qualifying exams :-
- Not taken any training as part of apprenticeship programme.
- Not completed post-graduation in Engineering (e.g. M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA)
- Not have any work experience of one year or more.
- Shall have standard of fitness as prescribed in the clause 4/ Schedule II of Apprenticeship Rules 1992, and amendments thereof, if any.
|Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & |
Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering
|5 October 2021|
|Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Civil Engineering||8 October 2021|
CMTI Pay Scale –
- Graduate :- Rs.10,000 – 20,000/-
- Technician (Diploma) :- Rs.8,000 – 15,000/-
CMTI Application Fee – No Fee
Also Check latest Jobs – MHADA Recruitment 2021
CMTI Important Date – 5 & 8 October 2021
What is CMTI full form?
CMTI full form is Central Manufacturing Technology Institute.
How to apply for CMTI apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to CMTI website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the CMTI website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official CMTI website link is also given.