Coal India Limited (CIL), a PSU is conducting a recruitment for the Posts Management Trainees. For the current recruitment Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Industrial, Geology branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Diploma, Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering, B.E., B.Tech., B.Sc students.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
CIL Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
CIL Age Limit –
The Upper age 30 years as on 4-8-2021 for General & EWS Category candidates.
- Category-wise relaxation in Upper Age Limit is mentioned below:
- OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- SC / ST – 5 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities:
- General (UR) – 10 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years
- SC / ST – 15 Years
- Candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines – 5 Years
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is as per extant Govt. of India guidelines.
NOTE:- The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e. 04-August-2021 shall not exceed 56 years.
CIL Educational Qualification –
- Mining :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) in relevant branch of Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- Electrical :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) in relevant branch of Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- Mechanical :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) in relevant branch of Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- Civil :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) in relevant branch of Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- Industrial Engineering :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) in relevant branch of Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- Geology :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) in relevant branch of Engineering with min. 60% marks.
CIL Selection Process –
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021). Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores/Marks. Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2021 (MT-2021) of Coal India Limited, GATE Score Scores/Marks of 2021 will only be valid and GATE Score/Marks of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will be uploaded in the CIL website and they will be intimated about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) through CIL website and their registered E-mail Id only.
CIL Pay Scale –
- E-2 Grade :– Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- E-3 Grade :- R.60,000 – 1,80,000/-
Application Fee –
- General / OBC / EWS :- Rs.1180/-.
- SC / ST / PWD :- Nil
Important Date –
|Opening Date||10 August 2021|
|Closing Date||9 September 2021|
How to apply for CIL apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to CIL website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the CIL website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official CIL website link is also given.