Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Engineering Officer, Engineering Assistant, and others. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree students. This recruitment drive will fill up 65 posts this time. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of CPRI – cpri.res.in by 21 November 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:’
CPRI Recruitment 2022 –
CPRI Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
CPRI Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Engineering Officer Gr.1 – 20
- Engineering Assistant – 07
- Technician Grade 1 – 15
- Assistant Grade II – 16
- MTS Grade 1 (Watchman) – 07
CPRI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Engineering Officer Gr.1 – BE/ B.Tech with First Class in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics /Mechanical Engineering /Civil Engineering /Electronics & Communication with an aggregate minimum of 65% or 6.84/10 CGPA. Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84
- Engineering Assistant – BE/B.Tech with First Class in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics /Mechanical Engineering /Civil Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% or 6.84/10 CGPA. Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84
- Technician Grade 1 – ITI In Various Trade.
- Assistant Grade II – Bachelor Degree.
- MTS Grade 1 (Watchman) – 12th Passed.
Notification PDF –
CPRI Recruitment Selection Process-
The selection is on the basis of Written Test/Skill Test/GATE Score (2021/2022) in the order of merit. CPRI reserves the right to fix the cut-off GATE score for ranking.
CPRI Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 01/11/2022
End date of Online application:- 21/11/2022