CRIS Recruitment 2022 Notification out: CRIS is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) & Assistant Data Analyst (ADA) for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. CRIS recruitment 2022 is total of 150 vacancies are being recruited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 24 May 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
CRIS Recruitment 2022 –
CRIS (Centre for Railway Information Systems) is an organization under Ministry of Railways. CRIS is a unique combination of competent IT professionals and experienced Railway personnel enabling it to successfully deliver complex Railway IT systems in core areas. Since its inception, CRIS is developing/ maintaining software for the following key functional areas of the Indian Railways.
CRIS Vacancy & Posts –
- Assistant Software Engineer – 144 Posts
- Assistant Data Analyst – 06 Posts
CRIS Eligibility criteria –
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer
Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course).
- Relevant Degree from an AICTE/UGC recognized institute, or equivalent qualification as per Govt of India rules, with min. 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified.
- Candidates with ME/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering can also apply, provided they possess the required GATE 2022 scores.
CRIS Selection Process –
Selection process will be based on scores of GATE 2022.
CRIS Mode of Application –
CRIS Important Date –
|Start of Online application||25-4-2022|
|End date of Online application||24-5-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Posts
What is CRIS full form?
CRIS full form is Centre for Railway Information Systems.
How to apply for CRIS apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to CRIS website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the CRIS website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.cris.org.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 25-4-2022 to 24-5-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.