CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022 : Central Leather Research Institute ( CLRI ) has released the notification for various posts of 68 vacancies for Junior Hindi Translator, Technician, Technical Assistant. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of the CSIR-CLRI at clri.org
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details –
- 2 CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 3 Download Notification PDF –
- 4 CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 5 CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- 6 CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 7 What is CLRI full form?
- 8 How to apply for CLRI apprenticeship?
CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details –
|Junior Hindi Translator (JHT)||01|
|Technician Gr. II||55|
|Technical Assistant Gr. III||12|
CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
Educational Qualification –
|Junior Hindi Translator (JHT)||PG in Hindi/ English|
|Technician Gr. II||ITI in the related field technical technical|
|Technical Assistant Gr. III||B.Sc/ Diploma in Related Field|
Age Limit –
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) – 30 years
- Technician Gr. II – 28 years
- Technical Assistant Gr. III – 28 years
Download Notification PDF –
CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
The Selection Process of CLRI technician 2022 following Stages:
- Written Exam/ Trade Test / Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
|Start of Online application||21-5-2022|
|End date of Online application||20-6-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022 :16,614 Vacancy
What is CLRI full form?
CLRI full form is Central Leather Research Institute.
How to apply for CLRI apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to CLRI website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.