CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT), Hyderabad is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Senior Scientist and Principal Scientist. There are 20 vacancies available for these posts. The Emoluments for these posts will be between Rs. 1,21,641 to Rs. 2,13,051/-. All details of the CSIR-IICT recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 CSIR IICT Recruitment 2023 –
- 1.1 CSIR IICT Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 CSIR IICT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 How to apply for a CSIR IICT apprenticeship?
- 1.5 Important links for CSIR IICT application.
- 1.6 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
CSIR IICT Recruitment 2023 –
CSIR IICT Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
CSIR IICT Recruitment Vacancy Details –
Senior Scientist- 02
Principal Scientist- 02
CSIR IICT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Scientist- Ph. D. Thesis submitted in Science/Chemical Sciences/Chemistry with Catalysis as the core area of Research or M.E/M. Tech. in Chemical Engineering.
Senior Scientist- Ph.D. in Sciences/Life sciences/Biological Sciences with Virology/Infectious diseases as core area of research and two years.
Principal Scientist- Ph. D. (Science/ Chemical Sciences/ Chemistry) with Synthetic Organic Chemistry / Process Chemistry as the core area of research and three years of post-Ph.D. research experience
Age Limit :
- Scientist- 32 years
- Senior Scientist- 37 years
- Principal Scientist- 45 years
Notification PDF –
Selection Process :
Application Fee :
General/ OBC – Rs.100/-
SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil
Important dates :
Start of Online application:- 29/12/2022
End date of Online application:- 31/01/2023
Last date for receipt of hard copy applications:- 15/02/2023
How to apply for a CSIR IICT apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
The links for various important information are given. The official www.iict.res.in website link is also given.