NIIST is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Security Assistant. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. NIIST recruitment 2021 is total of 08 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 NIIST Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 NIIST Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 NIIST Age Limit –
- 1.3 NIIST Qualification –
- 1.4 NIIST Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 NIIST Selection Process –
- 1.7 NIIST Application Fee –
- 1.8 Also Check latest Jobs – CDAC Pune Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Diploma Candidates
- 1.9 Important Date – 11 October 2021
- 1.10 What is NIIST full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for NIIST apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for NIIST application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
NIIST Recruitment 2021 –
NIIST Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
NIIST Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen)||03|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (S & P)||02|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (F & A)||02|
NIIST Age Limit –
Upper age 28 years.
NIIST Qualification –
- Junior Secretariat Assistant :- 10+2 or its equivalent and proficiency in computer, Accountancy.
- Security Assistant :- Ex-servicemen, JCO in Army or other Paramilitary Forces.
NIIST Selection Process –
- The selection will be made on the basis of a written exam and typing test on computer.
- The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on English language.
- A duly constituted Screening Committee will recommend the candidates to be called for written examination.
Part – 1 (Duration Time – 90 Minutes)
|Subject||Mental Ability Test|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Maximum Marks||200 (Two marks for every correct answer)|
Part – 2 (Duration Time – 60 Hour)
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
Negative Marks – One negative mark for every wrong answer.
NIIST Application Fee –
The candidate has to remit application fee of Rs.100/- (online payment only) for each post code separately, wherever applicable.
Also Check latest Jobs – CDAC Pune Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Diploma Candidates
Important Date – 11 October 2021
What is NIIST full form?
NIIST full form is National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology.
How to apply for NIIST apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to NIIST website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the NIIST website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official NIIST website link is also given.